Sunday, 13 May 2007

My break –week 7//text based skills

What do you think about library? Boring or interesting? I will tell you that I found something interesting in the public library. I went to Remurea Public Library to stay a whole day. I hardly use public library before, so I didn't know there were some new facilities set. For example, upgraded computers and wireless access point (Hotspot). If you have a laptop with Wi-Fi technology and you are a custom of Telecom, you can use free internet there until end of this year. I am going to do some landscapes in my garden. So I read some books relating garden design. I did learn some tips about planting bulbs, ferns, grasses and succeedent. Many people were reading book in the library, and that is the good tradition in New Zealand.

No comments: