Thursday, 3 May 2007

Comparison of two pictures---Oral Skills


There are two pictures both related to market. The first one is of a supermarket and the second one is of a local market where people are doing the trade. In my opinion, the supermarket is under a big business company, and they are supplied by various food chains, as the same time, they provide a big room to storage and make goods well-ordered. However, the local market provides a chance to talk and bargain each other.

I think that more and more young people would rather do shopping in the supermarket than in the local market. Because now a day young people probably get more pressure than before, they like shopping in the supermarket easy and quickly, where can supply fresh and various goods. On the other hand, maybe old could buy cheaper goods, in additional, they can communicate with others.

I like shopping in the supermarket because I can buy everything I want just in one place, saving my time. They put goods on the shelf well-ordered and more clean environment than local market. Sometime, they will put prices down on such goods as promotion. That's the reason why I like shopping in the supermarket.

No comments: